Monday, November 07, 2011

Day Six . . . A Moment Like This!

I am sorry that I've been such a slacker.  I've been sick for the last 4 or 5 days, and am only now starting to feel better.  I'll try to be better this week to make up for last week.

It's day six of the challenge for me!  Click the button to see the challenge explained


And catch up by checking out Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4 and Day 5

Day Six: A Moment You Wish You Could Relive

The most memorable day I have yet lived would have to be my wedding day.  Let's go back to July 10, 2009.  It was such a wonderful day!  If I could actually relive it, I would start by waking up a bit earlier.  That way I wouldn't be late, and I know that would make the day better for Nathan, who had to wait for me, and wonder . . .

But I think that's the only real thing I'd change!  It was a pretty perfect day.  

Recently I've been working on a digital wedding album (you'll get to see that soon, I promise) so I've been able to go through our wedding pictures again.  And it is through all of our great pictures that I DO get to relive all of the little moments.

It started with getting all dolled up first thing in the morning


Then was the beautifully perfect ceremony in the Temple when Nathan and I were married for time and all eternity!  Here is one of the first pictures taken of us as Husband and Wife


Another moment that I love to relive through pictures and memories is a special moment shared with my Dad


I am so glad the following moment was captured on film!  We were getting pictures taken with the groomsmen, when I pinched my new husbands bum, only to realize that I had been beat to it!  


This picture goes to show how great a man I married!!  I know that all Nathan does is for us, not because he tells me, but because he shows me


Like I said before, I'm so glad that I have so many great pictures that document all of the joyful, special, funny, and beautiful moments of our wedding day!  Thanks for reliving these moments with me!  

And now it's your turn!  Is there a moment that you wish you could relive?

Note: Most of the above pictures were taken by Jessica at Mountains Edge Photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment