Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day Two of Getting to Know You!

Here's the Beautiful Button my sister, JoDana, made for this 30 Day Challenge:



Ok, so here we go with day two: A Favorite Movie

I don't think I can pick one, single favorite movie, but I can pick a favorite genre!  I love a good (or even just an okay) Chick Flick!!  Sometimes I just need a good cry, and almost any chick flick will work!  Here are some of my favorites in no particular order:

Sweet Home Alabama


Bride Wars


The Proposal


27 Dresses


How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days


Never Been Kissed



Now don't get me wrong, I can still appreciate a good Drama or Action.  I grew up watching James Bond, and still love them!  I love all of the Harry Potter movies - especially the last one - and I'm a big fan of the X-Men movies.

And I always appreciate a Musical, such as Guys and Dolls or Singin' In the Rain.  And bring on the Disney movies!!  My favorites have to be The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Hercules.  

Now that you know some of my favorite movies, I want to know yours!!  

1 comment:

  1. I also LOVE Sweet Home Alabama. It's tied with Just Like Heaven - I can't get enough of Reese Witherspoon. Oh! How can I forget Legally Blonde?

    ReplyDelete