Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ABC's about ME!

I saw this on a friends blog and thought it would be a great way to share a bit more about me!


A - Age :: 27

B - Bed size :: Queen with a fabulous pillow top!

C - Chore you Hate :: Doing chores! lol But if I have to pick one, I'd have to say that I'm not a fan of folding and putting away laundry, but I am getting better with it!

D - Dogs :: Not so much. We had dogs growing up, but I doubt Nathan and I will ever get a dog.  I'm not a fan of pets in the house, and I don't think it's fair to the dog to keep it in a small city yard either.  

E - Essential Start to Your Day :: Checking my email.  I know it's silly, but I just need to check it!

F - Favorite Color :: Do I have to pick just one??  I couldn't even narrow down colors for our wedding, let alone pick one favorite!  I really like Orange, Green, Purple, and Pink.  They probably stand out the most for me.


Here's What I Mean About Wedding Colors!


G - Gold or Silver ::  Silver

H - Height :: 5'4" ish

I - Instruments You Play :: Piano and I played the Tenor Saxophone in band and I think I still could!

J - Job Title ::  Teacher.  Right now I'm a Tutor at Sylvan Learning Center

K - Kids ::  One day, I hope!

L - Live ::  Lethbridge Alberta

M - Maiden Name :: Jensen

N - Nicknames :: Jac and Cobes are probably the most common, but I've had many over the years

O - Overnight Hospital Stays :: Nope! I've never even been admitted!

P - Pet Peeve :: Belching! It is so gross, it makes me want to throw up!

Q - Quote :: Sure, put me on the spot!!  I can't think of anything!  Oh, but here are Nathan's favs: "Life's tough.  Get a helmet!" and "Rush a Miracle Man and you get Rotten Miracles!"

R - Righty or Lefty :: Righty

S - Siblings :: Josh & Jen, JoDana & Kelly, Tyron & Sally, Jeff & Sheila and Caitlin, and I can't forget my adopticated sister, Heather

T - Time You Wake Up :: Well, if I'm feeling super gung-ho, I try to get up a 6 to run with some friends at 6:15.  But if I'm slacking, I'll sleep til about 9:30.  Big difference, I know.  Totally not a morning person!  

U - University Attended :: I took two years at Medicine Hat College, and then finished my Ed Degree at the University of Lethbridge

V - Vegetables You Dislike :: I don't really like peas, unless they are fresh out of the garden.  And I'll usually pass on the brussel sprouts, unless they are smothered in cheese sauce!

W - What Makes You Run Late :: Leaving things to the last minute - like going to the bathroom or choosing shoes

X - X-rays You’ve Had ::  Just at the dentist!

Y - Yummy Food :: Yes please!  I love food!  Some of my favorites include: ham & funeral potatoes, tacos, perogies & sausage, ice cream, lasagna, homemade buns, chocolate, cheesecake....and the list goes on and on!

Z - Zoo Animal Favorite :: I love the Zebras and Giraffes.  And the Gorillas!

There, now you know a bit more about me. Maybe too much lol!

And just for fun, here's a picture of me with my favorite person in one of my favorite places!



1 comment: