Anyway, I'm getting behind in my 30 day challenge. Oops!! But I guess I'll just be a day behind my sister. Or maybe I'll do two days in one sometime to catch up. Are you totally lost, wondering what I'm talking about? Click the button for my explanation of this challenge:
Day Three: A Favorite Book!
Another hard one for me to pick just one because I love to read! The first book that comes to mind (other than the Harry Potter series, which I LOVE!) is Life of Pi by Yann Martel.
Here is the cover summary:
"After the sinking of a cargo ship, a single solitary lifeboat remains bobbing on the surface of the wild, blue Pacific. The crew of the surviving vessel consists of a hyena, an orang-utan, a zebra with a broken leg, a 450-pound Royal Bengal tiger, and Pi Patel, a 16-year-old Indian boy. The stage is set for one of the most extraordinary pieces of fiction in recent years, a novel of such rare and wondrous storytelling that it may, as one character claims, make you believe in God. Can a reader reasonably ask for anything more?"
This is one of those books that I can read over and over again, and it always makes me think. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it, and if you have read it, it just may be time to grab it off your book shelf and read it again!
Your turn! What is your favorite book?


We definitely share a great love for this book!
ReplyDeleteSo hard to pick just one... I absolutely love the Hunger Games trilogy. Most recently, Cinderella Ate My Daughter - it's about little girls growing up in our consumer culture. And my favorite parenting book by far is I Refuse to Raise a Brat by Marilu Henner.
ReplyDelete