Thursday, October 27, 2011

Getting To Know You and Me!

My fabulous sister, JoDana, is starting a fun "getting to know you" 30 day challenge on her blog today and I decided to join her!!

The challenge involves answering one question a day.  But the best part will be all of you playing along by answering the questions as well in a comment!!  I'm excited for us all to get to know each other a little bit better!

Here's a preview of the list of questions so you know what to expect and we can all prepare ourselves for some of the questions that require a little more thought!

Day 1: A favorite song
Day 2: A favorite movie
Day 3: A favorite book
Day 4: A favorite quote
Day 5: A favorite pair of shoes
Day 6: A moment you wish you could relive
Day 7: Five things you couldn't possibly live without
Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life
Day 9: A photo you have taken
Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago
Day 11: A photo of you taken recently
Day 12: A song that you played at your wedding
Day 13: Five strange facts about you
Day 14: A vacation you would like to take
Day 15: Five funny fears
Day 16: A song that makes you cry
Day 17: An art piece
Day 18: A photo of your favorite room in your house
Day 19: A talent of yours
Day 20: A food you like and a food you do not like
Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people
Day 22: A website you like
Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered
Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love
Day 25: A recipe
Day 26: A childhood memory
Day 27: A physical feature you love
Day 28: A scar you have and its story
Day 29: Hopes, dreams, and plans you have for the next 365 days
Day 30: A motto or philosophy

Now it is time to answer the first question: A favorite song.  This is a tough one for me because there are so many songs that I love!!  I could easily list a ton of my favorites, but to narrow it down to just one??

After some thought, I decided to go with "For Good" from the broadway musical Wicked.  This is the song that inspired my blog title, so I thought it would be a great one to share!

I wish I had a full clip of Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth from the play, but I couldn't find one.  So check out this video with the lyrics to this inspiring and beautiful song:


Your turn!  What is your favorite song?

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha I was totally thinking about you when I was singing along and posted that as one of my favourites! love ya and thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your song!! I'm not sure I can come up with one favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! My all-time favorite song is Hanging by a Moment by Lifehouse. I know that probably doesn't seem like me, but I have no explanation. It's been my favorite since 2001.

    ReplyDelete