As it is Thanksgiving Day, I would like to share some of the things I am thankful for in my life:
My wonderful husband, and best friend, Nathan. He is the love of my life and truly my other half. We compliment each other so well. I am so grateful for him and our great life together!
My amazing family! Both Nathan and I were truly 'born of goodly parents.' We are blessed to have most of our immediate family close by, giving us the opportunity to visit regularly. I love all of them so much!
Our many friends! "Because I knew you, I have been changed for good"
Our brand new home! We recently purchased our first home and love it so much. It is so great to have our very own place, with lots of space for all of our
My job. I work as a tutor and love the opportunity it gives me to help students learn and grow and see them understand. It is so very rewarding.
And finally, I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father and my Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that all of my blessings come from them.
What are you grateful for this Thanksgiving Season?



YAY you got a blog!! Looking forward to keeping tabs on you guys!
ReplyDelete