I haven't forgotten about the 30 Day Getting To Know You Challenge, but I'll be back with that tomorrow. Today there is something more exciting to share with you!
Remember when I mentioned making a Wedding Album? Well it's been revealed!
Today I'm visiting over at Laura Thoughts!
Go check out my review of My Memory Suite, the new digital scrapbooking software that I received! And you can see some of the things I made with it, including a Wedding Album and a new To Do list!
There is a giveaway too, so you could be the lucky winner of this great software!
Well what are you waiting for? Come on over to Laura Thoughts!

Good work JaC! I think that would be fun software to use... may have to pick myself up some! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the wedding album you did using My Memory Suite. Also the other projects are fabulous! Great job, JaCobi!
ReplyDeleteGood work JaCobi! Love what you did with the new program! You have some serious talent! I hope I can get my own wedding album done one of these days! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Thanks JaCobi, you're awesome.
ReplyDelete