Thursday, November 03, 2011

Day Five and Shoes!!

I know that I'm really behind, but I've been sick, so you can't blame me! I'm still sick, but thought I should post anyway.

It's day five of the challenge!  Click the button to see the challenge explained


And catch up by checking out:

Day Five: A Favorite Pair of Shoes

How exciting!  I get to share my love of shoes with you!  When I originally saw todays topic, I thought it would be really easy to pick my favorite pair of shoes.  But now that I'm thinking about it, I'm having a harder time!  Maybe that is a clue that I have too many pairs.  Here's the thing, I do have lots of shoes, but I don't wear them all that regularly.  I have the a few pairs that live in the front closet that I do wear regularly,  and the rest of my collection lives in the guest room closest, waiting and hoping for me to visit!  

With that in mind, I have decided to share a few favorite pairs with you today!

First I want to share my go-to shoes with you.  There are two pairs, one for warm whether and one for not-so-warm whether.  I wear my skater shoes a lot, but I have to admit, I wish I could just wear my Keen's all the time!  I LOVE them!


Next I want to share my pretty shoes with you.  These are a couple of my favorite pairs of heels.


But these are the shoes that I usually end up wearing anytime I dress up.  My poor pretty heels must miss me so much!



My list wouldn't be complete without my favorite flip flops.



And finally, just because I can, I want to show you my beautiful wedding shoes!  They weren't comfortable, but I still love them!



There you have it.  My ridiculously long list of favorite shoes!  And I'm still dying for a pair (or 2 or 3) of TOMS.  I love the look of the Classics



And would love a pair of wedges!




Do you have a favorite (or 6 favorites? lol) pair(s) of shoes?  Your turn to share!

1 comment:

  1. I have a pair of ridiculously tall heels - I guess they would be called wedges, but that word didn't exist when I bought them. They are tan, with light pink straps with pink and white flowers on them - sadly, they get worn less than once a year because they are just so... fancy? show-offy? tall? They are surprisingly comfortable though.

    ReplyDelete