Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day Eight...Because I Knew You

So I'm only a little behind.  Here's my problem: I've known for a week that I should write this post, but I've been stumped.  I thought this 30 day challenge was supposed to make blogging easier!  This is a tough one, and I've been procrastinating it like crazy.

But here I am, ready for Day Eight: A Thank You Letter to Someone Who Has Changed Your Life

Click to find out what I'm talking about!

One of the biggest challenges was deciding who to write my thank you letter to.  There are so many people that have made an impact on my life.  And maybe one day thank you letters will be written to each of them, but today I have decided to focus on my Wonderful Mother!



Dear Mom,

Thank you so much for all you have taught me, through your words and actions

You have taught me how to serve others without thinking about myself

You have taught me what it means to be a true friend

You have taught me how to be creative and crafty

You have taught me the importance of family relationships and how important sisters are

You have taught me that patience is a virtue - and I need to get it

You have taught me that complaining about it doesn't change anything

You have taught me about sacrifice

You have taught me the importance of praying, even if it's just to find something

You have taught me that those prayers are always answered

You have taught me about the importance of regularly attending the temple and making it a priority

You have taught me how to cook and bake

You have taught me how to have fun, even when doing my chores

You have taught me how to be a good wife

You have taught me how to (one day) be the best Mom

You have taught me the Gospel of Jesus Christ

You have taught me how to Live the Gospel of Jesus Christ

You have taught me all of this and more!

"Because I Knew You, I Have Been Changed for Good!"


I love you Mom!



If you have missed anything, you can catch up here


Your turn.  Who has changed your life?  Have you thanked them lately?


2 comments:

  1. YAY! love it! and love you! AND LOVE MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - Right now I'm crying so hard I can hardly type! I love you & you have taught me a lot, JaCobi! I love my girls, all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete